When you hire a professional resume writer, you invest time and money. Also, you entrust one of us with articulating your personal brand and shaping how you position yourself for… Read More
Examples of things to consider as 2021 approaches include:
New skills and accomplishments resulting from job restructuring in 2020,
Layoff from your pre-COVID position so you need to job search now,
Accelerated economic changes, and
Whether you will still need resumes and cover letters in 2021.
The LinkedIn features I’ll comment on this week include:
1. The Open for Work hashtag,
2. Adding a banner to your LinkedIn profile,
3. LinkedIn’s Resume Builder, and
4. The LinkedIn Career Explorer beta test.
3 Reasons to Set Your Holiday Season Job Search Strategy Now!
The upcoming holiday season is going to offer unique career development challenges and opportunities. This is the time to start planning.
There are at least 3 reasons to strategize now for holiday job search and networking:
1. Holiday hiring trends will be unusual this year,
2. Different kinds of companies will be hiring, and
3. Your networking strategy will have to change, too.
Job-seekers frequently ask me “must I write cover letters when I apply for jobs?” The answer is that they should have a cover letter draft they can customize to focus… Read More