Once again this week, we want to help you plan your post-COVID19 career. It’s important, whether you will be returning to work after the Pandemic, or you are a student… Read More
The takeaways from this post will be that LinkedIn is:
1. The most important online place for making business and job search connections,
2. A job search site,
3. One alternative to local business lunch networking, and
4. The profile is more powerful than a resume.
The degree you just earned, and even some seemingly irrelevant classes and projects, will pay off in many ways throughout your career. For example, you are likely to:
1. Earn more money,
2. Gain a network,
3. Acquire indispensable knowledge, and
4. Use transferrable skills even if you work outside your initial field.