Your profile photo on LinkedIn is very important. According to LinkedIn, “members with photos receive 21 times more profile views and up to 36 times more messages.”
Take advantage of LinkedIn features to get attention. For example:
1. Write your own headline,
2. Elaborate on job titles,
3. Take advantage of the space available to you in narrative dialog boxes,
4. Make LinkedIn your online portfolio, and
5. Be active on LinkedIn after you establish your profile.
Here are just four reasons for us to be optimistic about the near future:
1. There are new types of jobs in the US economy,
2. Motivated job seekers get jobs,
3. Education is becoming more widely available online, and
4. Control of the Pandemic could usher in a new era.
The LinkedIn features I’ll comment on this week include:
1. The Open for Work hashtag,
2. Adding a banner to your LinkedIn profile,
3. LinkedIn’s Resume Builder, and
4. The LinkedIn Career Explorer beta test.
I think many of us spend time building our resumes and sending resumes out. We prepare for our interviews by practicing the so-called “tough questions,” such as “tell me about… Read More